PLEASE ASK THE US FOR ASSISTANCE IN HOW TO
The US healthcare industry is rigorously monitored against stringent regulatory norms. The industry needs to comply with a variety of standards including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), International Conference on Harmonization (ICH), International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC), and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). These standards place considerable administrative and audit burden on the industry.
About Healthcare Management
Healthcare management, also referred to as healthcare administration, is the administration, management or oversight of healthcare systems, public health systems, hospitals, entire hospital networks or other medical facilities
ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS
To Rapidly Enhance Your Business, Stop Selling and Start Teaching.
Build on a Strong Foundation
As you investigate solutions for your practice, think about the key information you want your patients to access:
- A website showcasing all services and communication portals
- Workflow organization to streamline operations
- Inservices on maintaining compliance with rapidly changing regulations
- Continuing Education offerings to educate staff while earning required units for annual license renewals
- Quality Improvement / Assurance measures for effective data management and compliance
- Open opportunities to enhance business or facility by the addition of other services, i.e., pediatrics, shift care, private duty, addition of palliative care to home health
- Contact us for more information